Vintage Inspiration with Rock-Solid Design
The S2 McCarty 594 is a versatile, vintage-inspired instrument that delivers both humbucking and single-coil tones in a modern, reliable package. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more sustain, the S2 McCarty 594 feels and sounds like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
Loaded with 58/15 “S” pickups, the S2 McCarty 594 has a warm, vintage-inspired tone. Whether you are looking for authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the S2 McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to both the pickups and dual volume and push/pull tone control layout.
Designed to capture the heart of the McCarty family of instruments and stay true to the S2 Series spirit, the S2 McCarty 594 is a guitar your arsenal deserves.
- Body Wood: Mahogany with Maple Top
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Neck Depth at the Nut: 7/8"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood w/Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Bridge: PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Pickups: 58/15 "S"
- Controls: Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
- Color: Whale Blue Smokeburst (Custom Color)