The SE 245 is the answer for players who grew up using short scale, single-cutaway guitars. The 24.5” scale length, Wide Fat neck is instantly comfortable, and the SE 245 treble and bass humbuckers with dual volume and dual tone controls give the SE 245 a classic voice that is eminently recordable and gig ready. Bird inlays and the new logo design come standard.
The SE 245 will cover all the tones you need in style.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls For Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
PRS Gigbag Included
*This is an example of the guitar*
*Grain Pattern May Vary*