The SE Mark Holcomb model stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5” scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Designed to work with modeling amps in mind, Holcomb’s Scarlet & Scourge pickups bring full tone with slightly less drive, offering more articulation than ever. Whether playing sophisticated chords or melodic leads, in a band or solo, you’ll hear every note. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting.
“My SE signature model is an incredibly special instrument, and one that has been the mainstay of my rig in the studio and onstage for the better part of a decade. Now outfitted with my brand new Seymour Duncan signature pickups, it sounds better than ever.” - Mark Holcomb, Periphery
The band Periphery has become a force to be reckoned with in the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies. Guitarist Mark Holcomb helps achieve this full, lethal sound with his PRS guitars and signature Seymour Duncan “Scarlet & Scourge” pickups.
- Top Wood: Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Multi-Ply
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony with White Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: Plate Style
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Black Chrome
- Treble Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Scourge”
- Bass Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Scarlet”
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: 10-46
- Tuning: Ships Tuned to Drop C. Low to High: C, G, C, F, A, D.