The Peavey MAX® Series is designed for superior tone, performance and reliability in portable bass amplification, with Peavey's DDT™ speaker protection and exclusive tone enhancements.
The Peavey MAX 100 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker--a testament to Peavey's technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey's patented TransTube® tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
The MAX also features a built-in chromatic tuner with mute, a tuned and ported enclosure, 1/8" headphone output and 1/8" auxiliary input. The amp also includes an XLR direct output with ground lift.
- Up to 100 Watts of Power
- Premium speakers
- DDT Speaker Protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost
- 3-band EQ with overdrive, countour, mid-shift, bright, and kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos-C Low-end enhancement
- Precision balanced direct interface with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1.8" headphones output
- Chromatic tuner with mute
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces
- Weight Packed: 31 lbs
- Width Packed: 17:
- Height Packed: 21.5"
- Depth Packed: 16"