Everything you need for recording and producing
Start recording today with this complete, all-PreSonus mobile-recording package for Mac, Windows, and iPad! It’s a great choice for multitrack song production, demos and musical inspirations, live performances, podcasts, field recording for video or sound design, and much more!
Record anywhere with multiplatform AudioBox iTwo.
An excellent choice for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters, the USB 2.0 bus-powered AudioBox iTwo provides two channels of high-quality audio I/O for Mac®, PC, and Apple iPad®.
Studio One Artist lets you focus on your music.
No other entry-level recording and production software is as easy to use, yet as capable of creating studio-quality output, as Studio One™ Artist.
Record on the go with Capture Duo for iPad.
Free from the Apple App Store, PreSonus® Capture™ Duo brings professional-quality recording to the Apple iPad® yet is lean, fast, and easy to use. When you finish recording, transfer your tracks wirelessly to Studio One for editing and mixing!
Capture the subtle nuances with an M7 microphone.
The studio quality M7 large-diaphragm condenser mic is a great companion for the AudioBox iTwo, providing a warm, deep sound.
HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
Capture Duo Recording Software for iPad (free from the Apple App Store)
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad®
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
- Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
- Works with any iPad-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox iTwo
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure