With 100W of Class D amplification, the Eris E5 BT speakers deliver studio-quality sound with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology. While Bluetooth is ideal for connection to mobile devices, you also get all the connections you need to make the Eris E5 BT the center of your listening experience. Connect your audio interface using the balanced stereo ¼-inch TRS inputs. Connect your turntable preamp, gaming system and more using the stereo RCA inputs. Or connect nearly anything else with the convenient front-panel ⅛-inch stereo Aux line input.
You also get an integrated headphone amplifier when you want to keep listening without disturbing your neighbors. Use the onboard low- and high-frequency tuning controls to adjust the Eris E5 BT to your personal listening environment and your taste. Want more bass? Connect an Eris Sub8 using the balanced ¼-inch subwoofer output. With studio-quality sound, flexible connectivity, and an elegant compact design, the Eris E5 BT speakers are a great choice for music lovers and creators alike.
- 5.25-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100W (50W/side) Class D amplification
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input for use with mobile devices
- Stereo balanced ¼-inch TRS rear-panel inputs for audio interfaces and other professional audio devices
- Stereo RCA rear-panel inputs for turntables, gaming systems, and other home audio devices
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for connecting nearly any stereo source
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- ¼-inch TRS (balanced/unbalanced) summed mono subwoofer output
- Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port