The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- Top Wood: Carved Maple w/Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 13/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
- Gig Bag Included