A short scale bass inspired by their original Banshee guitar, the Banshee Bass is as stunning to look at as it is to hear. With its string-thru body and painted headstock coupled with carbon fiber reinforcement rods in the neck and GraphTech Black TUSQ nut, this bass is truly in a class of its own. While she may be old-school or even vintage, this bass sings and rocks with even the youngest of players.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Vintage Pelham Blue
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 30"
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Frets: 20 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Thickness @ 1st/12th Fret: 0.787"/0.866"
- Nut Material: GraphTech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496"
- Bridge: Schecter High Mass Bass String Thru
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond QPA
- Electronics Controls: Volume/Tone