Schecter pulled some tricks out of their sleeves with the Demon S-II electric guitar. Featuring active pickups, some aesthetically pleasing Gothic Cross inlays, and an ultra aggressive body design, this beast is ready to shred. Whether you're trying to be fast and clean, or djent-le and dirty, this guitar commands attention.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Aged Black Satin
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Thickness @ 1st/12th Fret: .787"/.866"
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with String Thru Body
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Active HB-105S
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond HB-105S
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 10-46