Schecter makes some pretty sweet guitars and basses, and the Omen Extreme Series is no exception. The modern double-cutaway look gives the player an aggressive look for those wanting something new and exciting! Paired with the Schecter Diamond active pickup system, the tone and feel of this bass gives the player versatility for a lot of playing styles. Mahogany paired with the maple neck offers a quick and light playing style that shredders really seek out. But they didn't stop there, the quilted maple top and some abalone inlays to spice things up and give the bass a high-quality distinguished look without breaking the bank.
- Construction: 6 Bolt-On
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Thickness @ 1st/12th Fret: .787"/.866"
- Fretboard Radius: 16" Radius
- Nut Material: GraphTech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496"
- Bridge: Diamond Bass
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Electronic Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4-String Super Long (45-105)
*Grain structure and color varies between guitars*