Schecter makes some pretty sweet guitars, and the Omen Extreme Series is no exception. The modern double-cutaway look gives the player an aggressive look for those wanting something new and exciting! Paired with dual humbucker pickup system, the tone and feel of this guitar gives the player versatility for a lot of playing styles. Mahogany paired with the maple neck offers a quick and light playing style that shredders really seek out. But they didn't stop there, they A quilted maple top and some abalone inlays to spice things up and give the guitar a high-quality distinguished look without breaking the bank.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 25.5"
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Thickness @ 1st/12th Fret: .787"/.866"
- Fretboard Radius: 14" Radius
- Nut Material: GraphTech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/String Thru
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Electronic Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 10-46
*Grain structure and color varies between guitars*