Schecter makes some pretty sweet guitars, and the Solo-II Series is no exception. That classic singlecut look offers the player some nostalgia while still supplying plenty of versatility to cover a wide variety of styles and techniques. Plus, they look AMAZING with the flame maple top and natural gloss finish.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Finish: Gloss Natural/Black
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Piece
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Thickness @ 1st/12th Fret: .787"/.866"
- Fretboard Radius: 12-16" Compound Radius
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena
- Electronic Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 10-46
*Grain structure may vary between guitars*