So you wanna shred huh? Let me introduce you to Schecter's V-1 Custom "Flying V" vintage style electric guitar. Equipped with all the good stuff and none of the bad, this beauty is ready to do whatever you want it to. Don't let the very classic look fool you, this bad boy can go toe-to-toe with the best of them and hold its own. A compound 12"-16" radiused neck allows for smooth, articulate playing and the USA Pasadena pickups give a bright crispness that can be dialed to the absolute cleans or the muffled distortions so many are after.
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Satin Sky Burst
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Burl
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Scale: 25.5"
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'C'
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Thickness @ 1st/12th Fret: .784"/.787"
- Nut Material: GraphTech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Hardtail w/String Thru Body
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Electronic Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch