Freestyle Djembes are weather resistant and extremely durable for drum circles that are too good to quit. The sound quality is second to none, which is why the pros love to play them too.
- Finished with a brightly colored Kente cloth design
- Lightweight and durable seamless synthetic 12” tall shell
- Improved rope runners allow for improved tuning
- Ideal for drum circles, facilitators, teachers and all levels of players
- Excellent bass tones and highs
- Hand selected goatskin head for authentic look & sound
- Protective rubber/non-slip bottom