Top Boost Circuit with Studio Quality Reverb
The AC10 was one of the first amplifiers to bear the VOX name and has long been adored for his ability to achieve rich, articulate tube tone at very managable volumes. For this reason, the AC10 has become a highly coveted piece of VOX history since it's discontiuation in 1965. Now, nearly 50 years later, VOX is proud to introduce the AC10C1: a modern take on this classic design. More portable that the AC15 and more powerful than the AC4, the AC10C1 features the classic Top Boost tone circuitry that provides an array of classic and modern tones. Now equipped with reverb and a master volume, the AC10C1 is the perfect companion for the home, studio or stage.
- Output Power: 10 Watts RMS
- Speaker: 1 x 10" Celestion VX10
- Inputs: 1x Normal Input Jack
- Outputs: 1x External Speaker Jack
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb
- Tube Compliment: 2x 12AX7, 2x EL84
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 20.47 x 8.27 x 16.14 inches
- Weight: 27.12 lbs.