Washburn Americana Series all-solid F-Style Mandolin with carved solid Sitka spruce top, and solid mahogany back and sides, 1-1/4″ bone nut, distressed satin finish. Hard shell case included.
Washburn has been building mandolins since the late 1800s. Whether you’re a bluegrass, Celtic or rock player, see how the addition of a mandolin can broaden your sonic pallet and add a new dimension to your music. For traditionalists, you’ll find all the tone & projection you’d expect from our world class instruments.
The Florentine style body design on the M108SW is deeper than traditional instruments for more volume and projection and it has a wider nut, with wider string spacing to accommodate bigger fingers.
- Body Type: Florentine (F-Style)
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 24 Frets
- Inlay: Dots
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-1/4"
- Scale: 13-7/8"
- Hardware: Distressed Hardware
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Distressed Open Gear
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Finish: Vintage Matte
- Strings: D'Addario J73 Light Gauge
- Case: Fitted Hardcase w/ Velvet Interior