This 12-string version of the CPX700II features styling and specification driven by the 1000-series guitars, but with the exclusive ART pickup system. Designed to capture the guitar’s full body resonance, ART’s ability to faithfully recreate natural tone and dynamics allows your unique style and character to shine through.
Combining the playability, clarity and dynamic tone of the Yamaha APX thin-line acoustic-electric series with a medium-jumbo body design for a more powerful, louder acoustic sound and traditional look, the CPX600 offers the ideal balance between plugged-in performance and acoustic style.
- Medium-jumbo cutaway body design for full bodied acoustic tone
- 25” scale length and narrower string spacing for enhanced comfort
- New bracing pattern for tighter and more focused tone
- Abalone inlaid soundhole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system to shape your sound in the mix
Body depth and Bracing pattern
The medium-jumbo body CPX delivers an open, modern tone with powerful, rich low-end, smooth, delicate highs, and sweet, open mids. Non-scalloped X-type bracing ensures a strong, rich acoustic tone that remains clear and well-defined on stage.