Yamaha LS-TA TransAcoustic guitars transport you to new, creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects without needing an amp or other external gear. Perfect for fingerstyle players, the concert body LS-TA has an A.R.E.-treated, solid Engelmann spruce top with rosewood back and sides. It delivers the richness of aged wood while maintaining excellent tone and balance.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Englemann Spruce
- Back and Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood: 5-Ply Rosewood and Mahogany
- Body Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25 9/16"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Body Width: 14 15/16"
- Body Length: 19 9/16"
- Body Depth: 3 15/16" - 4 3/4"
- Neck Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Gold
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*