The Yamaha MG10XU includes lots of great features for all sorts of sound applications. With it's built in effects, and USB interface, the MG10XU gives you the ability to dial in your tone, and record effortlessly!
The MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- Cubasis LE for iPad available at App Store
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)