Refining Tradition to Perfection
The Hollow Series has faced continuous model changes and new lineup expansions in response to market demands and trends since 1966. Such an achievement has only been done by Yamaha because no other company has developed both acoustic craftsmanship and electronics technology.
The SA2200 combines a classic design with outstanding craftsmanship, premium materials and player-focused features to create a guitar that perfectly combines looks, sound and playability
- Construction: Set-In
- Body Wood: Laminated Sycamore/Soft Maple Center Block
- Finish: Violin Sunburst Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width:
- Nut Type: Bone
- Fretboard Radius: 13 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Frets: 22
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh SG30
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Gotoh GE103B
- Electronics Type: Passive
- Neck Pickup: Yamaha Humbucker Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup: Yamaha Humbucker Alnico V
- Controls: Front Volume/Rear Volume, Front Tone/Rear Tone
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- Pickguard: Black
- Made In: Japan