The Legacy Concert is the epitome of the Breedlove legacy. Iconic for its wood pairings, crafted with salvaged redwood and East Indian rosewood, we are able achieve an amazingly warm and beautiful sounding fingerstyle guitar. This is accomplished through the Breedlove Bridge Truss which enables the softness of the redwood to resonate warm blossoming notes while preserving the integrity of the top. The rosewood back efficiently projects the bass tones and accents the highs, bringing an ideal collaboration between the top and back to achieve Breedlove’s famous warm textured note-for-note clarity.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Sinker Redwood
- Back and Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Legacy Knot
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 381, Chrome
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75 (Neck) 4.5" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Purfling: Black/White/Black with Mother of Pearl
- Rosette: Legacy Knot
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK