Newly available in the Whiskey burst, Oregon Concert Whiskey Burst CE Sitka Spruce – Myrtlewood is a versatile play style acoustic-electric guitar that has become an instant favorite with players around the world. The Breedlove sound comes through bold and clean with balanced bass, mids and highs reminiscent of rosewood. Engineered to perfection, this guitar is equally suited as a strumming and rhythm guitar or as a nuanced fingerstyle masterpiece. A soft cutaway provides access to the entire ebony fretboard. The maple neck complements the sustainably harvested Sitka spruce and myrtlewood in tonal perfection. Our Sitka spruce and myrtlewood are locally sourced in the Pacific Northwest – a short distance from where they are hand-crafted in small batches by our dedicated craftsmen. A soft cutaway allows for easy access to the entire ebony fretboard. The guitar’s sound stays true when amplified through the highly reliable LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics. You will sound better, play better and play more on a Breedlove Oregon Series guitar.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Wood: Myrtlewood
- Finish: Whiskey Burst Gloss Top and Whiskey Semi-Gloss Back and Sides
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Satin Gold with Black Buttons
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Neck) 4.5" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element Active VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK