The unrivalled number one is here, just smaller! Reproducing the legendary, warm and smooth tones of the original Marshall JTM, the Studio JTM packs a punch. Swap between 20 watts and 5 watts at the flick of a switch and let the era-defining sound of the JTM steal the show, whether it's plaing at home, or on stage. Make sure to pair the ST20H with the ST112 or ST212 for a small but perfectly formed Marshall rig.
- Technology: All Tube/Valve
- Channels: 1 with 2 voicings
- Output Wattage: 20 Watts (with power reduction option to 5 Watts)
- Outputs: 5x 1/4" jack sockets (16 / 8 / 4 Ohm load)
- Inputs: 4 x 1/4" jack instrument inpts (high/low sensitivity)
- Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence
- Effects: none
- Effects Loops: Yes, send/return
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83, 1x Ecc83 (phase splitter)
- Power Amp Valves: 2x 5881
- Weight: 20.4 lbs.
- Width: 19.7"
- Height: 9.4"
- Depth: 9.1"
Looking for a combo? Check out the ST20C. Looking for a cabinet to complete your set up? Try the ST112 or ST212.