Super Crush 100 Combo
Building on the huge success of Orange's Crush Pro solid state amplifier's, the Super Crush 100 Combo takes with now-classic recipe and goes a step further in the search for valve-like tone. Though equipped with all same features as the original amp, the Super Crush 100 is a completely new design, proving that a lot of small improvements can make a BIG difference - and there's a CabSim Balanced output too!
With its single-ended, 2-channel JFET preamp design and 100 Watt Class A/B power amp, the Super Crush 100 mimics the huge, rich and responsive tone of the flagship Rockerverb amps in solid state. From clean to heavy high gain, there's no shortage of Orange mojo. Touch-sensitive dynamics and lush harmonic overtones sing out of this amp with such authority and musicality that you'd swear there were valves inside! This compact 1x12" combo boasts a Celestion G12K-150 speaker, making sure your tone leaves a big impression on the audience - but a tiny footprint on the stage.
- Output Power: 100 Watts
- Number of Channels: 2 (Footswitchable)
- Preamp: All-Analog, Single-Ended
- Power Amp: 100 Watt Class A/B
- Built-in Effects: Digital Reverb (Footswitchable)
- Speaker: 12" Celestion G12K-150
- Connections: 1x 1/4" Input, 2x 1/4" EFX Loop (send/Return), XLR Out w/CabSim
- Unboxed Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.7" x 21.7" x 11.4"
- Unboxed Weight: 39.8 lbs