Orange's Take on the 1950's Combo
The TremLord 30 is Orange's very British take on a 1950's-style guitar amplifier. With valve Tremolo, valve Reverb, and a quartet of EL84's pushing 30 Watts, it's every retro sound you need in a compact 1x12" package. The beautifully simple, non-master volume design is straight out of the golden age of Rock 'n' Roll but 15 Watt, 2 Watt and 1 Watt settings allow that coveted "sweet spot" to be enjoyed at more civilized volumes. Two independent, footswitchable Tremolo Speed controls, footswitchable Reverb and a valve-driven FX Loop also help bring this old-time tone machine firmly into the present day.
- Output Power: 30 Watt (30/15/2/1 Watt Switchable)
- Speaker: Italian-Designed Lavoce 12" Speaker
- Built-in Effects: Valve Tremolo (2 Footswitchable Speeds), 2-Spring Reverb (Footswitchable On/Off)
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AT7, 3x 12AX7
- Output Tubes: 4x EL84
- Speed (Tremolo)
- Speed (Tremolo, Only Engaged with Footswitch)
- Depth (Tremolo)
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 22.44" x 18.11" x 11.22"
- Unboxed Weight: 53.11 lbs.