The Fundamental Distortion is a three-mode distortion. It covers a wide range of sounds from dark and doom through sharp cutting leads.
Gain – The Gain slider sets the amount of gain applied to your guitar signal passing through the distortion circuit.
Tone – The Tone slider controls the signal's frequency response after distortion. Left of center cuts highs and right of center boosts highs.
Volume – The Volume slider sets the overall output volume of the pedal.
Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between three distinct flavors of the pedal. Each position has different clipping modes or tone profiles.
Dark - Asymmetric silicon clipping with an added high-frequency cut. Think dark and dynamic.
Si - Classic silicon hard clipping diodes. Things get compressed and crunchy.
LED - LED hard clipping diodes. A dynamic and crunchy sound.
Note: The LED clipping mode will be louder due to the nature of the LEDs, so use your volume slider to compensate!
- The Distortion comes in a Black finish with yellow and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33" x 2.16" x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.