The Fundamental Fuzz is a three-mode aggressive fuzz pedal with a wide tonal range. It can live anywhere in your chain: hit it with your favorite overdrive or push it into another crazy distortion.
Gain – The Gain slider sets the amount of gain applied to your guitar signal passing through the fuzz circuit.
Tone – The Tone slider controls the signal's frequency response after distortion. Left of center cuts highs and right of center cuts lows.
Volume – The Volume slider sets the overall output volume of the pedal.
Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between three distinct different flavors of the pedal. Each position has different clipping modes or tone profiles.
Gate - Lowers bias voltage in the main fuzz section, creating a gated and starved sound. Note: Changing the bias lowers the overall level of the pedal compared to the other modes. With plenty of gain on tap, use the Volume slider to compensate.
Classic - Screaming fuzz with an iconic mid scoop, give you a compressed and crunchy sound.
Mid+ - Adds mid boost to flatten out the tone stage, resulting in a compressed but rich and full sound.
- The Fuzz comes in a Black finish with light-orange and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33" x 2.16" x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.