The Oregon Concert CE Myrtlewood
Myrtlewood is a versatile play style acoustic-electric guitar that has become an instant favorite with players around the world.
With its hypnotic, variegated color patterns and unique sonic clarity, melding, somehow, the best aspects of rosewood, mahogany and maple, myrtlewood would qualify as one of the great exotic tonewoods. But it’s native! It grows—gnarled, strong and beautiful—on Oregon’s rainy, windswept Pacific coast, just 90 miles from Bend. Breedlove, in fact, led the charge in using myrtle for fine guitars, and that proud lineage continues with the best-selling Oregon series. Denser than Sitka spruce, myrtlewood—as a result of Sound Optimization®—can be planed and sanded even thinner, releasing more energy for a balanced profile alive with bass, midrange and treble in equal measure. It's also equipped with LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics and comes with a deluxe Breedlove hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Myrtlewood
- Back and Sides Wood: Myrtlewood
- Finish: Natural Gloss Top and Semi-Gloss Back and Sides
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Nickel
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Neck) 4.5" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element Active VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK