The new Oregon Concertina CE is a body size smaller than the award-winning Concert model, delivering surprising projection and more nuanced notes from the smaller Concertina body shape. Engineered for a light play style, this acoustic-electric guitar has become a favorite of players around the world. The Breedlove sound comes through bold and clean with balanced bass, mids, and highs reminiscent of rosewood. Engineered to perfection, this guitar is ideal for strumming and rhythm while equally suited for light and delicate fingerstyle play.
Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Myrtlewood
- Back and Sides: Myrtlewood | Umbellularia Californica | United States
Top Finish: Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Semi-gloss
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.75
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.828"
- Body Length: 19.08"
- Body Depth: 3.25" (neck), 4" (tail)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16's
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Offset dots
- Case: Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length: 25.0"
- Sound Hole: 3.875"
- Crafted In: Bend, OR US
Photos are stock images, grain pattern may vary