The Oregon Concertina CE is a body size smaller than the award-winning Concert model, delivering surprising projection and more nuanced notes from the smaller Concertina body shape. Engineered for a light play style, this acoustic-electric guitar has become a favorite of players around the world. The Breedlove sound comes through bold and clean with balanced bass, mids, and highs reminiscent of rosewood. Engineered to perfection, this guitar is ideal for strumming and rhythm while equally suited for light and delicate fingerstyle play.
- Body Shape: Concertina with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Myrtlewood
- Back and Sides Wood: Myrtlewood
- Finish: Natural Gloss Top and Semi-Gloss Back and Sides
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Number of Frets: 18
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Nickel
- Upper Bout Width: 10.828"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Body Depth: 3.25" (Neck) 4" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element Active VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK