Tone first. Stake your claim with a professional grade Premier Concert. Sitka spruce is the most popular top wood in history because it works, providing the very definition of what a guitar’s voice should be. Matched with East Indian Rosewood, there may be no more defining a timbre. The pioneering light, versatile soft cutaway Concert body is suited equally to fingers or flatpick, with unparalleled dynamics, projection and sustain—it’s all you want in a stage-ready, studio-worthy guitar, and more.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Burnt Amber Burst Gloss Top and Natural Gloss Back and Sides
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Interlocking Diamonds with Spalted Maple Inset at 12th Fret
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Nickel
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Neck) 4.5" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Purfling: Black/White/Black
- Rosette: Spalted Maple
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element Active VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK