A fully hand-carved solid spruce top and Maple back give the Cervini HV-200 4/4 violin outfit the smooth tone and carrying power that thrills both teachers and students. The warm amber finish highlights the neat workmanship and handsome woods and the genuine inlaid purfling both protects and beautifies the instrument. Dyed hardwood fittings include fingerboard, pegs, chinrest and end button, while the tailpiece, with its 4 built-in fine tuners, is of a lightweight composite material. An aged maple bridge is perfectly cut for tone and easy playing action. The outfit includes a fine Anton Breton AB-100 bow with tonewood frog and genuine unbleached horsehair. The case is a lightweight, semi-shaped model with a blue plush interior.
- Select solid spruce, solid maple and better workmanship
- Proper string spacing and string height to allow for precise finger positions and intonation
- Lightweight composite tailpiece and Swiss style hardwood pegs for easy tuning
- Oiled neck, low profile Stradivarius style hardwood chinrest for comfort
- Warm amber finish, Brazilwood bow and deluxe shaped foam case