The new Cervini Educator Series of high-quality, affordable violin family instruments was developed with the same care and attention to detail applied to even the most expensive violin outfits, but aimed specifically at the budget-conscious student market. Even the most affordable models of the Cervini line offer a host of professional features even the more advance player would expect. A choice of pleasing finish colors and the included lightweight, yet durable case and quality Anton Breton bow makes every Cervini Educator Series outfit an excellent choice.
- Premium spruce top and flamed maple back
- Proper string spacing and string height to allow for precise finger positions and intonation
- Lightweight composite tailpiece and Swiss style ebony pegs for easy tuning
- Oiled neck, low profile Stradivarius style ebony chinrest for comfort
- Traditional antique finish, quality octagonal bow and deluxe oblong foam case