Imported by Knilling, the Sebastian line represents exceptional value for the budget conscious looking for an attractive, affordable and reliable outfit. Although considered a student grade model, the Sebastian instruments are notable for their exceptionally high quality construction, seasoned tonewoods, quality ebony fittings and finish, as well as an adjustment that makes them a pleasure to play.
The complete outfit includes shaped case with zippered cover and wood bow with genuine horsehair.
Available in 4/4 and 3/4 sizes.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Carved Maple
- Neck and Scroll: Maple
- Graduation: Yes
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Purfling: Inlaid Purfling
- Nut Saddle: Ebony
- Shape: Stradivari
- Country of Origin: China
- Peg/Machine Heads: Ebony
- Strings: Steelcore
- Bridge: Maple
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in tuners
- String Adjuster: Composite with four built-in tuners
- Adjustment: Factory/In Store
- Cover/Case: Deluxe SLM Gear shaped case with cover
- Bow: Wood with Horsehair
- Rosin/Pitchpipe: Yes/No